Television is an essential home item. It is one of the most used items in our homes. But, unfortunately, some people get so involved in watching television that they do not even bother about what’s occurring around them.
When you buy a TV set, ensure you receive an installation service. These professionals can assist you if something goes wrong with your TV. For more information about these services, continue reading.
We do a lot more basic TV installations than others, sometimes called Plug and Play. The customer purchased their equipment all from one supplier. They also offer a DIY installation service. The customer has no idea how to install it and contacts us to help them.
We offer these services:
- We connect the antenna cable (often known as the coax), to your AV receiver/TV. This cable is normally hidden behind wall covers so we need to have access.
- Connecting to your satellite TV system if it has been purchased. We will need to have access to the walls and ceilings in order to run cables.
- Connecting your media devices (if you purchased one separately). Once again, we will need to know what type of connections it has.
We don’t offer the following:
- It is illegal to change the channel on your TV from Ch36. Only authorized manufacturers can do it!
- We run cables from the outside of your building, for example into garages, or machine rooms. The structured cabling department may be able to assist you. The cost of the job will depend on its size and difficulty. You might also have to pay an extra fee. If necessary, we can also provide termination services for cable. Please note that prices may change depending on what circumstances you are facing.
For more information, call our team now or visit our website. E-mail us at and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.